Cool to see an Admin/Mod's appearance in the show. I feel the pain of having to ban every spambots in the forum I'm on because I'm one myself. Coolio!
*staying jawdrop* D8
The final count down part is when the white stick has attached a Doom spell on the black stick. So when the timer ran out, the latter dies.
Imma keep an eye on you for the next episode! Damn... I'm sure wish I could make my Pokemon trainer a reality like you...
Ok, once again, Flipline's Gamerias just had to make me 1 dish hungrier... And once again, I'll give tips that I've managed to gather after thorough gameplay.
- Just remember which fried meat and the number they want.
- Bells always! Keep checking back if you don't have.
- Customers are always willing to wait if you have plenty of things to keep them occupied, but don't ignore them.
- They always order the same thing, except Jojo. But never get too comfortable with the orders UNTIL everything is unlocked.
- Organize your tickets as you wish. Best is to correspond to their timing.
- When a new customer's unlocked, expect them to be your first until you increase your rank.
- You can tell who's coming next by seeing who came out of Foodini's building in the "Day # scene".
- Timers always! Keep checking back if you don't have any.
- If you've accidentally missed out a few meant for someone, quickly whip up some more.
- Boosters aren't necessary but they are good if you accidentally muck up the sauce or miss a few meat.
- Time your serving and frying. You'll be in bigger trouble if you serve a newer customer while you are frying. Their slow speed's a bane.
- Patience is key. If you're not used to it, let it go around a 2nd time until you hit the mark. Count if you need. You may leave it for a while to attend to your frying if needed.
- Hit the mark once you see the green circle.
- If you've accidentally miss by one mark, don't bother. Just continue.
You can attempt to memorize their sauce too. That way, you don't need to drag the ticket to the pin just to see it. It's actually easy to see by their colour. If you're not sure (especially between Buffalo and Medium sauce), just drag it to the point you can see it and go back to your job.
- You can prepare the platter first while waiting for your meat to fry. Then you can finish the dish the moment you've sauced the meat. It doesn't matter whether meat or topping goes first, so as long as you get a circle and their orders right.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Plate guides are good but it's also possible to score 100% without plate guides. It's just there to make your life easier.
- Napkins aren't necessary for pros but keep at least 10 or 15 just in case. Buy more when they hit 5. They're useful when it comes to tricky customers with odd numbers like Xolo and Rita.
Foodini and Shopping...
- Always go for the mini-games. Each one is themed and the prize would be themed too.
- Customer Craving is a good way for you to memorize your customers' orders.
- You can aim for that badge for extra game coupons.
- Buy what you need. It's best if you go for the useful posters (those that score ingredients and Jojo) and furniture (eg: Romano Portrait) first.
Well, that's all for now. I hope this helps and shall wait for the next Gameria to come.
Hmm... It's an interesting game but I can't seem to get the medals working. I've already unlocked the 10th and 11th element but the medal system won't register.
All of these food games will always make me hungry... And by the gods, do they have to include cold sweet dessert! Now I must go get some. Tips?
1) Remember the building stations.
2) Bells and alarms!
3) Practice makes perfect. Enough said.
I'm always into mixed orchestrals and despite this one being short, it's enjoyable. Ah, I feel the HFX-ness again.
Aww, who's the lucky boy?
For the sake of privacy, I won't put out names of fans. But I sure hope he likes it, even when he grows up. ^_^
I remember this song clearly and managed to download it before it vanished as you said. I wonder why the original was banned. That's weird... Still an awesome memory.
Awesome! I've always love fractals!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.