Ok, once again, Flipline's Gamerias just had to make me 1 dish hungrier... And once again, I'll give tips that I've managed to gather after thorough gameplay.
- Just remember which fried meat and the number they want.
- Bells always! Keep checking back if you don't have.
- Customers are always willing to wait if you have plenty of things to keep them occupied, but don't ignore them.
- They always order the same thing, except Jojo. But never get too comfortable with the orders UNTIL everything is unlocked.
- Organize your tickets as you wish. Best is to correspond to their timing.
- When a new customer's unlocked, expect them to be your first until you increase your rank.
- You can tell who's coming next by seeing who came out of Foodini's building in the "Day # scene".
- Timers always! Keep checking back if you don't have any.
- If you've accidentally missed out a few meant for someone, quickly whip up some more.
- Boosters aren't necessary but they are good if you accidentally muck up the sauce or miss a few meat.
- Time your serving and frying. You'll be in bigger trouble if you serve a newer customer while you are frying. Their slow speed's a bane.
- Patience is key. If you're not used to it, let it go around a 2nd time until you hit the mark. Count if you need. You may leave it for a while to attend to your frying if needed.
- Hit the mark once you see the green circle.
- If you've accidentally miss by one mark, don't bother. Just continue.
You can attempt to memorize their sauce too. That way, you don't need to drag the ticket to the pin just to see it. It's actually easy to see by their colour. If you're not sure (especially between Buffalo and Medium sauce), just drag it to the point you can see it and go back to your job.
- You can prepare the platter first while waiting for your meat to fry. Then you can finish the dish the moment you've sauced the meat. It doesn't matter whether meat or topping goes first, so as long as you get a circle and their orders right.
- Practice makes perfect.
- Plate guides are good but it's also possible to score 100% without plate guides. It's just there to make your life easier.
- Napkins aren't necessary for pros but keep at least 10 or 15 just in case. Buy more when they hit 5. They're useful when it comes to tricky customers with odd numbers like Xolo and Rita.
Foodini and Shopping...
- Always go for the mini-games. Each one is themed and the prize would be themed too.
- Customer Craving is a good way for you to memorize your customers' orders.
- You can aim for that badge for extra game coupons.
- Buy what you need. It's best if you go for the useful posters (those that score ingredients and Jojo) and furniture (eg: Romano Portrait) first.
Well, that's all for now. I hope this helps and shall wait for the next Gameria to come.
Hmm... It's an interesting game but I can't seem to get the medals working. I've already unlocked the 10th and 11th element but the medal system won't register.
All of these food games will always make me hungry... And by the gods, do they have to include cold sweet dessert! Now I must go get some. Tips?
1) Remember the building stations.
2) Bells and alarms!
3) Practice makes perfect. Enough said.
Seriously?? True event?! I don't think I wanna ask... Got myself beating my heart a lot.
It's really not bad. Although there's no creepy factor with it. Clues were really hard to find as it should be for a point-n-click escape game. I had to refer to ppl's comments in the "walkthrough" to find my way around. It has potential. Keep it up.
Nice game, one problem
It's a really nice game with some humor in it. But there's one little thing I get annoyed about. I don't think it's the game problem though... There are times after I got a new medal, the medal icons just won't unlock, even refreshing the page wouldn't work (sometimes). It's really not a bad game.
Now for those who plan to go against some boss monster at a relatively lower level, I recommend you to...
1) Get the [Buff] All spells. To me, magic is worse than melee unless the melee is directed to your mages & healers. Start out with Shell/Harden All depending on the type of enemy you're facing. I made Reuben the fastest healer to make this possible. Healing Water for higher players is good. Then again, always buff your characters before attacking, Haste to me is not really necessary.
2) Try beating every Bahumots you find. Summoning them is very useful as it grants all buffs (except Haste) along with Regen. Very useful indeed.
3) Play Zombie Defense if you have to. I could get high quality slime food by winning Expert level to feed to my slime for some good stuff.
4) I hate to say this but you're gonna have to GRIND a bit. This is especially to unlock the side quests that grant you bonus AP. The side quests unlocks after every 3 levels (6 for one type).
5) Don't try going against any boss monster if you're not at least 2-3 levels below its level. It's dangerous unless you can come up with some strategy to beat it.
thanks! nice tips. I think for the medals you can save and then load your game. It should do a medal check again for missing medals.
Tips for people
I like the puzzles and pretty stones. However, there were some levels where it's hard and doesn't give me enough time. Overall, it's still an enjoyable game.
For people who have ads problem while playing this, play it OFFLINE. Mochi ads can't get to you without the internet. Don't berate the game just cuz of ads.
Anyway, here are some tips I found while playing:
1) Plan ahead. It's a puzzle and the timer won't start till you start sliding. Take your time to study the puzzle and all of its obstacles so that you may think of a way.
2) Designate the spots to gather your stones. If you see a group of one colour near to each other, that'll be the most likely best place to gather them. Unfortunately, the trapped stones are bitches...
3) Fill up the corners. It's not only tidy, it also eases movement. However, you gotta be careful in levels that are narrow and/or have annoying weirdly shaped blockers. Those are really annoying... This tip is in conjunction with tip #2.
4) For those who are aiming to unlock all stones, there are times where you just gotta slide the stones and see where they'll go. Trial and error methods are good to find out about hard puzzle levels. This is especially those that are narroe, have blockers, and shorter time records. Then when it's all sorted out, you can try doing it to beat the time record and get your pretty bling-bling.
Hope these tips help people. I'm still to unlock some stones I skipped.
Cool but fix something
The game's really cool and funny. The plot line is a good cliffhanger. I hope that part 2 comes out soon. But please fix the medals. I should have already got some but it didn't show up. Please and thanks. Will be waiting for part 2.
Please PM me and tell me which medals you're having a problem with.
This game makes me hungry as much as Taco Mia does. Although it doesn't compare to Taco Mia (mainly the customers are still so slow on ordering), it does gives a good challenge.
Oh darn, now you're making me hungry. If I were to order a taco in there, it'd be:
Hard taco, beef, cheese, tomato, black beans, nacho cheese sauce and guacamole.
Although it gets repetitive, one can practice their building skills in the meantime. The timers and bell are awfully helpful and here's some tips for people:
1. Memorize your customers because they would ALWAYS order the same thing, except for Jojo. When they first come in, you can prepare which meat they like most and do faster in the grilling (which I consider it a pain to wait). I don't even need to use the 2 extra stove I bought!
2. When the next day start, the first customer is the one who would go "Yay!" at you doorstep and the second customer is the one who would pop out from the corner of your store going "Aw man! He/She got to me first!".
3. When building, just fly and keep your limit within the hot and nacho cheese sauce bottles area. That's your boundary for the taco. It's ok if it comes out a little bit but beware them Closers. It's easier to play this with a tablet.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.